Aptech Visa team is a complete professional and best! -Get Reviews Online


The overall experience with Aptech Visa team and specifically my case managers has been wonderful and good. The case officers gave me the finest solutions to my problems whenever I needed their help, they were always available. Their overall conduct was professional and par excellence for me.

I want to state thank you to my companion who gave me the reference of Aptech Visa. As he has officially received his Canada PR approval with the help of AptechVisa Reviews, he consistently revealed to me how great the organization is. I thought of moving toward them by processing my case. All things considered, my first involvement with Aptech Global was excellent. My friend was correct they are proficient and know every detail about Canada PR. So, I decided to connect myself with Aptech Global for Canada Permanent Residency. Me and my better half both are teachers, having same NOC and were qualified to apply for Canada PR and in this manner, continued to apply for Canada PR. Prior, it was chosen that my wife will be the essential candidate since her score was more than mine. She went to Australia to meet her sister and meanwhile, I chose to compose IELTS as eventually I needed to. The IELTS results were very great as I figured out how to get CLB 9. In this way, my case manager recommended me to wind up essential candidate.
We both took Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Test and now my spouse gave IELTS and was able to get IELTS 9 bands (our case official told this we will probably get high Canada PR points) and our ECA report came out positive. Finally, our express entry was created by our case manager mentioning key credentials like age, educational qualification, work experience, language ability and adaptability factors. 


I was told by my case manager that I had great CRS score and it is simply an issue of few draws I would probably get an invitation to apply from the Canadian government. It was within four months I was able to get Canada PR. We both are glad to get our case prepared by Aptech. You guys are really best!










Harminder Singh

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment